Hillside Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon Guide Price £339,500
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Recently Renovated to a High Standard Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Magnet Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Quiet Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A chance to acquire a recently renovated and beautifully appointed semi-detached family home, located just a short walk from Stratford Town Centre and amenities including local schools, train station & supermarkets.
Having undergone thorough modernisation and improvement, to create a most light and neutral space, the property really is ‘turn key’ with no work required.
• A stylish fitted Magnet kitchen, with a range of wall and base units, solid wooden work tops, integrated oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher, washing machine and American freestanding fridge freezer. The kitchen gives access via an archway through to the properties main reception room and also allows side access via an external door.
• A generous Living/Dining Room (over 20ft!); complete with feature fireplace, tasteful wooden flooring throughout and doors onto the private and mature rear garden.
• Four Double Bedrooms; with newly fitted carpet throughout and two bedrooms benefitting from a built-in wardrobe.
• A sizeable family bathroom; complete with a modern white suite, with shower over bath, WC and sink with vanity unit. There is also a very useful fitted storage cupboard.
The property has also had a full electrical rewire, a handy storage cupboard on the Landing housing a brand new Baxi gas combi boiler and new internal doors throughout.
To the rear is a private, enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and planted borders. There is a side gate, allowing access from the front to rear, a pleasant front garden, a single garage & off road parking for multiple cars.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing is advised to really appreciate the high quality finish of this superb family home.
Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 9EB
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STR0002103