The Salt Way Astwood Bank, Redditch Guide Price £350,000
- Smallholding on Outskirts of Astwood Bank
- Farm Buildings Extending to Approx 5800 sq Feet
- One Large Steel Framed Building (Approx 5187 sq ft)
- Brick Built Dairy (Approx 360 sq ft)
- Stone Built Stables (Approx 370 sq ft)
- Water & Electricty Connected
- Gated Entrance with Concrete Driveway
- Land Extending to Approx 5.1 Acres
- Further 2.2 Acres Available by Separate Negotiation
Main Steel Framed Barn Divided into 2 sections 71' x 32'6" & 38'3 x 75'4) with concrete floor amounting to around approximately 5180 sq ft
Dairy Brick built - 30' x 12' - approximately 360 sq ft
Stables Part stone built - 26' x 14'4" - approximately 370 sq ft
Land We understand the site to extend to about 5.1 acres (not measured) Please note a further paddock of around 2.2 acres is available by separate negotiation.
Tenure We are advised that the property is freehold (subject to legal verification).
Services We are advised that mains water and electric are connected to the site.
Local Authority Wychavon District Council
The Salt Way Astwood Bank
Redditch B96 6LH
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STR0002189