sales@jeremymcginn.com   like us on facebook  
instant valuation

Property Search

Balmoral Grove, Stratford-Upon-Avon Shared Ownership £79,500

Sold STC
2    1    1
  • 30% Shared Ownership Property
  • Close to Local Amenities
  • Easily Accessible to Main Road Links
  • Close to Stratford Parkway Train Station
  • Modern Home
  • Kitchen Dining Room
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Off Road Parking
  • Generous Private Rear Garden
  • Ideal First Time Buy


A chance to acquire a 30% Share of this superb, modern family home. The property is within walking distance of Stratford town and the Maybird Shopping Centre, as well as being easily accessible to main road links and Stratford Parkway Train Station.

Offering spacious accommodation, which briefly comprises; Living Room, Kitchen Dining Room, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom, Further Double Bedroom, Family Bathroom and a Generous Rear Garden.

We have been advised by the current Vendors that there is a 30% Share available. The remaining 70% is owned by Orbit Housing and there is a rent of £507.52 payable for the remaining share (this figure includes the maintenance charge also).


Balmoral Grove
Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 0SS
County: Warwickshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STR0002195

Entrance Hallway

Living Room

14' 5'' x 12' 2'' (4.39m x 3.71m)

With window to front, radiator, ceiling light, TV aerial point and giving access to an under stairs storage cupboard.

Kitchen Dining Room

10' 4'' x 15' 6'' (3.15m x 4.72m)

With a range of wall & base units, integrated oven hob and extractor, fridge freezer and Worcester Combi boiler. Door to rear garden and access to WC.

Cloakroom

With white WC and wash hand basin.

First Floor Landing

Giving access to all first floor rooms and airing cupboard.

Master Bedroom

9' 9'' x 15' 6'' (max) (2.97m x 4.72m)

A generous double bedroom with storage cupboard.

Bedroom Two

15' 0'' x 8' 3'' (4.57m x 2.51m)

A further double room.

Bathroom

7' 9'' x 6' 10'' (2.36m x 2.08m)

With three piece white suite. WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over.

Rear Garden

Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, pathway and base with garden shed.

Important Notice – JPM Real Homes Ltd (t/a Jeremy McGinn & Co Ltd)

for themselves and for vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are given notice that: a) These particulars are prepared in good faith and are intended as a general outline for the guidance of purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. b) All descriptions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use or occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. c) Appliances, equipment & services have not been tested. d) No person in the employ of JPM Real Homes Ltd (t/a Jeremy McGinn & Co) has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.

Referral Fees

As part of the service we offer we may recommend ancillary services to you which we believe will help with your property transaction. We wish to make you aware that should you decide to proceed we will receive a referral fee. This could be a fee, commission, payment or other reward. We will not refer your details unless you have provided consent for us to do so. You are not under any obligation to provide us with your consent or to use any of these services, but where you do you should be aware of the following referral fee information. You are also free to choose an alternative provider. These referral fees are part of the operating cost of the service provider and do not affect the cost of the service to you. HCB Solicitors - £100 per transaction on completion of sale. JS Law - £200 per transaction on completion of sale. Taylors Solicitors – average of £150 per transaction on completion of sale. Thomas Horton - £100 per transaction on completion of sale. Hathaway Surveyors - £50 vouchers on completion of sale. The Mortgage Room or John Lees Mortgages – an average of £257 on completion of sale.


Balmoral Grove
Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 0SS
County: Warwickshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STR0002195
Name Location Type Distance
Property Portals