- Beautiful rural location set in 1.75 acres of Gardens with room for a Paddock and Pony
- Detached COTTAGE/HOUSE with 2/3 bed BUNGALOW ANNEXE (possible Holiday Let or B&B)
- Both properties completely renovated to a high standard
- Cottage/house has 3 double Bedrooms one Ensuite, Shower room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Perfect for two families and/or separate relative accommodation
- Living rooms to each property with feature log burners
- Breakfast Kitchen to Cottage with AGA & granite worksurfaces
- Bungalow has 2 double Bedrooms and Study/Bed 3, Wet room & fitted Kitchen
- Both properties have separate Dining rooms
- Gated entrance and driveway parking for numerous vehicles
Situated in a beautiful rural location in 1.75 acres of Garden and surrounded by open countryside, a completely renovated 3 double bed COTTAGE with a 2/3 Bed BUNGALOW ANNEXE attached, perfect for two families or separate relative accommodation OR A POSSIBLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY renting out Bungalow as a Holiday Let or a B&B with its proximity to Stratford and Worcester.
Approached through an entrance gate the private driveway has parking for numerous vehicles. Each property has its own front entrance and although attached, offer separate patio areas adjoining the large formal gardens which are fully enclosed with hedging, mainly laid to lawn with several mature trees, 2 paved seating areas, several planted borders and a rose garden and plenty of room for a PADDOCK and PONY.
Completely renovated to a high standard by the current owners, the accommodation includes; MAIN HOUSE/COTTAGE: Garden room/entrance hall, fitted Breakfast Kitchen with oil-fired Aga and granite work-surfaces, Utility, Downstairs WC, formal Dining room, good size Living room with log burner and Inner hall. Upstairs; 3 double Bedrooms all with beautiful views over the gardens and surrounding countryside, an Ensuite to the Master bedroom and a luxury shower room.It has full uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
BUNGALOW accommodation includes; Fitted Kitchen with integral appliances and range cooker, Dining room, Living room with feature free-standing log burner and french doors opening to the gardens, 2 double Bedrooms, Study/Bedroom 3 and Wet room, full uPVC double glazing, and electric central heating.
Although situated in the rural area of Stock Green, the property has easy access to the village of Inkberrow, and further afield Droitwich, Worcester, Alcester and Stratford Upon Avon.